- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
13 Savin Hill Ct, Dorchester, MA 021252 beds, 1 bath, 767 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,382 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1999 for $135,000
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 767 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: W:13 P:02413 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59113863
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13 Savin Hill Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31% greater than in Boston, and 50.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Dorchester home values.
- 375 Savin Hill Ave Dorchester, MA$387K211,100
- 369 Savin Hill Ave Dorchester, MA$471K53.52,616
- 10 Linda Ln APT 4-2 Dorchester, MA$170K21793
- 10 Savin Hill Ct Dorchester, MA$399K422,021
- 10 Linda Ln APT 3-7 Boston, MA$183K21794
- 374 Savin Hill Ave Dorchester, MA$425K21.51,170
- 5 Linda Ln APT 1-4 Dorchester, MA$135K11651
- 5 Linda Ln APT 2-7 Boston, MA$309K21800
- 5 Linda Ln APT 1-4 Dorchester, MA$151K11651
- 5 Linda Ln APT 1-8 Boston, MA$249K21800
- 5 Linda Ln APT 1-4 Boston, MA$262K11650
- 379 Savin Hill Ave Dorchester, MA$583K311,997
- 369 Savin Hill Ave # 2 Dorchester, MA$280K21750
- 376 Savin Hill Ave Dorchester, MA$364K211,170
- 12-14 Savin Hill Ct Boston, MA$476K432,596
- 10 Linda Ln APT 2-4 Dorchester, MA$269K11635
- 367 Savin Hill Ave Dorchester, MA$828K432,322
- 10 Linda Ln APT 1-7 Dorchester, MA$172K21794
- 10 Linda Ln APT 4-1 Dorchester, MA$173K21794
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292