A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.91 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Views: 4,553 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $159,999
- Last sale price/sqft: $68
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Unfinished, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,354 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Other
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: R04446
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59053068
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $183-338K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06002 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Bloomfield as a whole. Among 06002 homes, this home is valued 47.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 45.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06002, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% higher than in Bloomfield, and 45.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06002 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bloomfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06002 home values.
|2 Scotland Rd Bloomfield, CT||$208K||3||1.5||1,698|
|264 Duncaster Rd Bloomfield, CT||$225K||4||2.5||1,745|
|4 Scotland Rd Bloomfield, CT||$242K||4||3||1,998|
|3 Scotland Rd Bloomfield, CT||$297K||3||3||2,832|
|263 Duncaster Rd # R Bloomfield, CT||$304K||2||3.5||2,632|
|263 Duncaster Rd Bloomfield, CT||$464K||5||4||3,478|
|261 Duncaster Rd Bloomfield, CT||$286K||4||2.5||2,843|
|270 Duncaster Rd Bloomfield, CT||$278K||4||2.5||2,268|
|272 Duncaster Rd Bloomfield, CT||$323K||3||2.5||2,374|
|259 Duncaster Rd Bloomfield, CT||$368K||4||3.5||3,405|
|271 Duncaster Rd Bloomfield, CT||$459K||6||3.5||4,185|
|6 Scotland Rd Bloomfield, CT||$259K||5||2||2,301|
|5 Scotland Rd Bloomfield, CT||$248K||5||2||2,208|
|10 Scotland Rd Bloomfield, CT||$200K||3||1.5||1,638|
|255 Duncaster Rd Bloomfield, CT||$251K||3||1.5||2,210|
|7 Scotland Rd Bloomfield, CT||$238K||3||2||2,073|
|9 Scotland Rd Bloomfield, CT||$204K||4||2||1,625|
|256 Duncaster Rd Bloomfield, CT||$305K||3||3.5||2,386|
|253 Duncaster Rd Bloomfield, CT||$209K||3||1.5||1,634|
|12 Scotland Rd Bloomfield, CT||$199K||3||2||1,609|
Nearby Schools in Bloomfield
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.