- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
13 Shady Ln, Monterey, CA 939404 beds, 2 baths, 2,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Last sold: May 2003 for $549,000
- Cable Ready
- Parking: 430 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,250 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 001981003000
- Zillow Home ID: 19312130
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13 Shady Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.5% lower than in Monterey, and 77.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
- 11 Shady Ln Monterey, CA$566K321,179
- 15 Shady Ln Monterey, CA$557K322,108
- 514 Toyon Dr Monterey, CA$508K321,194
- 520 Toyon Dr Monterey, CA$601K321,179
- 502 Toyon Dr Monterey, CA$640K321,673
- 330 Via Gayuba Monterey, CA$998K431,944
- 14 Shady Ln Monterey, CA$563K321,179
- 7 Shady Ln Monterey, CA$1.01M32.52,137
- 12 Shady Ln Monterey, CA$601K321,609
- 530 Toyon Dr Monterey, CA$656K321,773
- 16 Shady Ln Monterey, CA$613K321,671
- 10 Shady Ln Monterey, CA$683K321,885
- 18 Shady Ln Monterey, CA$866K322,379
- 5 Shady Ln Monterey, CA$581K321,536
- 515 Toyon Dr Monterey, CA$563K321,179
- 8 Shady Ln Monterey, CA$783K321,867
- 523 Mar Vista Dr Monterey, CA$628K321,157
- 515 Mar Vista Dr Monterey, CA$1.14M331,959
- 523 Toyon Dr Monterey, CA--321,500
- 531 Mar Vista Dr Monterey, CA$664K321,154
Nearby Schools in Monterey
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292