- Lot: 1.84 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Views: 1,437 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $335,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $163
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ 2 Units, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Other (See Remarks), EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Propane, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Propane Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Study, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ Yes, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,056 sqft
- Parcel #: M:003.0 B:0057 L:0001.0
- Zillow Home ID: 114326609
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $276-430K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02779 home values will decrease 3.1% next year, compared to a 3.1% decrease for Berkley as a whole. Among 02779 homes, this home is valued 35.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02779, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.8% lower than in Berkley, and 41.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02779 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Berkley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02779 home values.
|16 Shannon Dr Berkley, MA||$405K||3||2.5||2,600|
|8 Shannon Dr Berkley, MA||--||--||--||--|
|3 Shannon Dr Berkley, MA||$390K||3||3||1,912|
|4 Shannon Dr Berkley, MA||--||--||--||--|
|61 Sanford St Berkley, MA||$516K||3||3.5||3,226|
|67 Sanford St Berkley, MA||$435K||4||3||3,276|
|70 Sanford St Berkley, MA||--||--||--||--|
|69 Sanford St Berkley, MA||$278K||3||1||1,320|
|72 Sanford St Berkley, MA||$392K||3||2.5||2,487|
|58 Sanford St Berkley, MA||--||--||--||--|
|71 Sanford St Berkley, MA||$322K||3||2||1,827|
|50 Sanford St Berkley, MA||$396K||4||2||2,786|
|55 Forrest St Berkley, MA||$391K||3||2.5||2,128|
|57 Forrest St Berkley, MA||$494K||4||2.5||3,040|
|49 Forrest St Berkley, MA||$356K||3||2.5||1,820|
|73 Sanford St Berkley, MA||$270K||3||2||1,209|
|59 Forrest St Berkley, MA||$284K||2||2||1,296|
|61 Forrest St Berkley, MA||$422K||3||3.5||2,982|
|56 Sanford St Berkley, MA||--||Studio||--||--|
|63 Forrest St Berkley, MA||$292K||3||1||1,158|
Nearby Schools in Berkley
PK-4 & ungraded1.0 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!