A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 1,032 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $349,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $227
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement
- AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ University, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Bamboo, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,542 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:31 L:0056
- Zillow Home ID: 56122217
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $285-395K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01970 home values will rise 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Salem as a whole. Among 01970 homes, this home is valued 11.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01970, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% higher than in Salem, and 66.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01970 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
|11 Station Rd Salem, MA||$319K||3||2||1,296|
|15 Station Rd Salem, MA||$363K||4||2||2,796|
|9 Station Rd Salem, MA||$388K||7||3||2,612|
|17 Station Rd Salem, MA||$306K||3||1||1,421|
|28 Moffatt Rd UNIT 28 Salem, MA||$334K||3||2||2,043|
|26 Moffatt Rd Salem, MA||$360K||3||2||1,655|
|32-34 Moffatt Rd Salem, MA||$354K||4||2||1,882|
|7 Station Rd UNIT 2 Salem, MA||$252K||2||1||1,059|
|7 Station Rd UNIT 1 Salem, MA||$230K||2||1||949|
|8 Station Rd Salem, MA||$367K||--||2||1,422|
|19 Station Rd Salem, MA||$368K||4||2||2,588|
|30 Moffatt Rd UNIT 30 Salem, MA||$265K||3||1.5||1,256|
|30 Moffatt Rd Salem, MA||$257K||3||1.5||1,256|
|24 Moffatt Rd Salem, MA||$315K||3||1.5||1,344|
|38-40 Moffatt Rd Salem, MA||$347K||4||2||2,153|
|5 Station Rd Salem, MA||$394K||4||2||2,556|
|6 Station Rd Salem, MA||$323K||3||1||1,418|
|27 Moffatt Rd Salem, MA||$332K||3||1||1,304|
|21 Station Rd Salem, MA||$363K||4||2.5||1,919|
|33 Moffatt Rd Salem, MA||$345K||3||1||1,598|
Nearby Schools in Salem
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
K-8 & ungraded1.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.