A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 2,262 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $320,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $143
- Finished basement, 798 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ None, COOLING \ Other (See Remarks), DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fruit Trees, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Bungalow, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 2,244 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:0031 B:0092 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 59228560
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $295-425K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01915 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Beverly as a whole. Among 01915 homes, this home is valued 9.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 34.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01915, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Beverly, and 67.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
|11 Story Ave UNIT 1 Beverly, MA||$297K||4||2||1,755|
|21A Story Ave Beverly, MA||$406K||4||2||2,300|
|4 Gove Ave Beverly, MA||$310K||2||1||1,512|
|21A Story Ave UNIT 21A Beverly, MA||$325K||4||2||1,655|
|14 Story Ave Beverly, MA||$344K||3||2.75||1,950|
|21 Story Ave Beverly, MA||$372K||4||2||2,079|
|10 Story Ave Beverly, MA||$294K||3||1||1,297|
|6 Gove Ave Beverly, MA||$323K||3||2||1,782|
|16 Story Ave Beverly, MA||$361K||3||2.5||1,837|
|1 Gove Ave Beverly, MA||$304K||4||1||1,152|
|8 Story Ave Beverly, MA||$288K||3||1.5||1,180|
|23 Story Ave Beverly, MA||$313K||2||2||1,348|
|6 Story Ave Beverly, MA||$279K||3||1||1,217|
|5 Story Ave Beverly, MA||$287K||2||1.5||1,070|
|18 Story Ave Beverly, MA||$319K||3||1.5||1,664|
|3 Gove Ave Beverly, MA||$314K||2||1||1,874|
|4 Story Ave Beverly, MA||$300K||3||2.5||1,217|
|3 Henderson Ave Beverly, MA||$290K||3||1||1,080|
|3 Story Ave Beverly, MA||$315K||3||1||1,414|
|8 Gove Ave Beverly, MA||$394K||3||2||2,494|
Nearby Schools in Beverly
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.