- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
13 Valentine Ct, Hampton, VA 236664 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,294 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $194,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,294 sqft
- Parcel #: 04H003A02 00040
- Zillow Home ID: 74409728
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13 Valentine Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northampton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Hampton, and 98.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northampton home values.
- 11 Valentine Ct Hampton, VA$206K331,675
- 12 Valentine Ct Hampton, VA$261K42.52,374
- 262 Derosa Dr Hampton, VA$248K32.52,101
- 9 Valentine Ct Hampton, VA$252K32.52,373
- 10 Valentine Ct Hampton, VA$228K42.52,024
- 260 Derosa Dr Hampton, VA$267K42.52,400
- 8 Valentine Ct Hampton, VA$263K42.52,381
- 264 Derosa Dr Hampton, VA$282K432,670
- 7 Valentine Ct Hampton, VA$243K32.52,101
- 258 Derosa Dr Hampton, VA$278K42.52,663
- 11 Mullins Ct Hampton, VA$204K42.51,675
- 6 Valentine Ct Hampton, VA$250K42.52,294
- 9 Mullins Ct Hampton, VA$252K42.52,294
- 256 Derosa Dr Hampton, VA$250K42.52,341
- 5 Valentine Ct Hampton, VA$275K42.52,663
- 7 Mullins Ct Hampton, VA$212K42.51,805
- 254 Derosa Dr Hampton, VA$248K42.52,336
- 4 Valentine Ct Hampton, VA$216K32.51,897
- 12 Mullins Ct Hampton, VA$217K42.51,897
- 265 Derosa Dr Hampton, VA$282K42.52,663
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!