13 Wedge Ct, North Reading, MA 018642 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Community built around the Thomson Country Club which includes the Club House with full restaurant and sports grill. Social membership in Thomson County Club is part of owning a town house at The Greens. This grants you some golf, tennis and pool priviledges, and the opportunity for priority consideration for full membership.
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- View: Park
- New siding and new roof.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,250 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Zillow Home ID: 2146978239
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13 Wedge Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01864, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for North Reading, and 75.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01864 home values.
- 8 Wedge Ct UNIT 8 North Reading, MA$453K23.51,633
- 4 Wedge Ct UNIT 4 North Reading, MA$366K22.51,520
- 45 Mid Iron Dr North Reading, MA$387K------
- 45 Mid Iron Dr UNIT 45 North Reading, MA$544K331,978
- 44 Mid Iron Dr UNIT 44 North Reading, MA$411K22.51,633
- 41 Mid Iron Dr UNIT 41 North Reading, MA$370K22.51,520
- 30 Mid Iron Dr UNIT 30 North Reading, MA$425K22.51,727
- 39 Mid Iron Dr UNIT 39 North Reading, MA$414K32.51,633
- 15 Wedge Ct UNIT 15 North Reading, MA$393K22.51,633
- 13 Wedge Ct North Reading, MA$550K22.52,250
- 40 Mid Iron Dr UNIT 40 North Reading, MA$421K32.51,633
- 40 Mid Iron Dr North Reading, MA$589K32.51,633
- 13 Wedge Ct UNIT 13 North Reading, MA$384K22.51,520
- 11 Wedge Ct UNIT 11 North Reading, MA$449K23.51,633
- 9 Wedge Ct UNIT 9 North Reading, MA$561K32.51,978
- 39 Mid Iron Dr North Reading, MA$558K32.51,633
- 39 Mid Iron Dr North Reading, MA$582K32.51,633
- 37 Mid Iron Dr UNIT 37 North Reading, MA$438K22.51,727
- 7 Wedge Ct UNIT 7 North Reading, MA$563K32.51,978
- 6 Wedge Ct UNIT 6 North Reading, MA$367K22.51,520
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!