13 Wildwood Dr, Branford, CT 064053 beds, 1 bath, 996 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $206
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Split Level, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 996 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: F08 E08/010 00010
- Zillow Home ID: 57893191
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13 Wildwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06405, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.3% lower than in Branford, and 24.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06405 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Branford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06405 home values.
- 11 Wildwood Dr Branford, CT$287K32.51,804
- 12 Wildwood Dr Branford, CT$248K31.51,164
- 14 Wildwood Dr Branford, CT$329K42.51,900
- 9 Wildwood Dr Branford, CT$274K31.51,094
- 16 Wildwood Dr Branford, CT$233K32.51,683
- 7 Wildwood Dr Branford, CT$268K31.51,368
- 10 Wildwood Dr Branford, CT$277K31.51,444
- 8 Wildwood Dr Branford, CT$271K31.51,440
- 18 Wildwood Dr Branford, CT$207K31.5912
- 2 Rocky Ledge Ln Branford, CT$249K31.51,227
- 5 Wildwood Dr Branford, CT$256K31.51,308
- 4 Rocky Ledge Ln Branford, CT$229K31.51,400
- 10 Woodvale Road Ext Branford, CT$313K33.52,085
- 8 Woodvale Road Ext Branford, CT$214K311,150
- 6 Woodvale Road Ext Branford, CT$236K31.51,075
- 4 Woodvale Road Ext Branford, CT$236K31840
- 2 Woodvale Road Ext Branford, CT$238K31.51,075
- 3 Wildwood Dr Branford, CT$269K31.51,350
- 5 Woodvale Road Ext Branford, CT$223K31.51,272
- 3 Woodvale Road Ext Branford, CT$287K321,285
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!