This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Views: 2,741 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $485,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vacuum System - Rough-in, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Hot Tub / Spa, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH3_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Conventional (2x4-2x6), COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Propane Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Hot Tub / Spa, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,633 sqft
- Parcel #: NWTO M:00013 B:000002 L:015-20
- Zillow Home ID: 92805866
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $280-559K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03858 home values will decrease 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Newton as a whole. Among 03858 homes, this home is valued 102.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03858, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newton, and 3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03858 home values.
|11 Zoe Ln Newton, NH||$500K||4||3||3,547|
|14 Zoe Ln Newton, NH||$544K||3||3.5||4,078|
|9 Zoe Ln Newton, NH||$487K||3||2||3,222|
|12 Zoe Ln Newton, NH||$545K||4||3.5||3,800|
|8 Zoe Ln Newton, NH||$403K||3||3||2,563|
|5 Zoe Ln Newton, NH||$446K||4||3||3,387|
|6 Zoe Ln Newton, NH||$473K||4||3||3,374|
|3 Zoe Ln Newton, NH||$490K||4||3||3,657|
|4 Zoe Ln Newton, NH||$578K||4||5.5||4,372|
|1 Zoe Ln Newton, NH||$384K||3||2.5||3,560|
|29 Peaselee Crossing Rd Newton, NH||$363K||4||2.5||2,950|
|32 Peaselee Crossing Rd Newton, NH||$262K||4||2||1,698|
|30 Peaselee Crossing Rd Newton, NH||$255K||3||2||1,632|
|25 Peaselee Crossing Rd Newton, NH||$322K||3||3||2,625|
|38 Peaselee Crossing Rd Newton, NH||$255K||3||1||1,817|
|7 Zoe Ln Newton, NH||$501K||4||3||3,995|
|35 Peaselee Crossing Rd Newton, NH||$285K||3||3||2,050|
|41 Peaselee Crossing Rd Newton, NH||$295K||4||2||1,916|
|23 Peaselee Crossing Rd Newton, NH||$317K||3||3||2,413|
|24 Peaselee Crossing Rd Newton, NH||$257K||3||2||1,702|
Nearby Schools in Newton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
9-12 & ungraded3.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.