- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
130 2nd St, Albany, NY 122104 beds, 2 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 3,192 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $8,000
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 01010006507300050140000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29649637
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 130 2nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12210, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.6% greater than in Albany, and 39% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12210 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12210 home values.
- 132 2nd St Albany, NY--42--
- 128 2nd St Albany, NY--32--
- 134 2nd St Albany, NY$89K221,324
- 136 2nd St Albany, NY$83K221,324
- 126 2nd St Albany, NY--------
- 165 1st St Albany, NY$196K52.52,484
- 161 1st St Albany, NY$145K632,268
- 167 1st St Albany, NY$198K532,484
- 120 2nd St Albany, NY--622,806
- 159 1st St Albany, NY$200K52.52,268
- 169 1st St Albany, NY$208K52.52,484
- 157 1st St Albany, NY$75K421,608
- 144 2nd St Albany, NY$130K622,728
- 173 1st St Albany, NY--------
- 155 1st St Albany, NY--93--
- 118 2nd St Albany, NY$113KStudio31,760
- 133 2nd St Albany, NY$88K422,068
- 146 2nd St Albany, NY$167K533,234
Nearby Schools in Albany
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292