130 Boylston Dr UNIT 130, Cranston, RI 029212 beds, 3 baths, 2,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1999
- 9 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $280
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- MLS #: 1073682
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,120 sqft
- Parcel #: M:36-3 L:10 U:130
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 65808205
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 130 Boylston Drive UNIT 130
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02921, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.1% lower than in Cranston, and 16.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02921 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cranston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02921 home values.
- 126 Boylston Dr UNIT 126 Cranston, RI$259K22.51,715
- 138 Boylston Dr UNIT 138 Cranston, RI$332K221,668
- 122 Boylston Dr UNIT 122 Cranston, RI$259K22.51,704
- 146 Boylston Dr UNIT 146 Cranston, RI$273K231,794
- 150 Boylston Dr UNIT 150 Cranston, RI$268K231,743
- 129 Boylston Dr UNIT 129 Cranston, RI$255K22.51,704
- 125 Boylston Dr UNIT 125 Cranston, RI$246K22.51,704
- 125 Boylston Dr Cranston, RI$244K22.51,704
- 133 Boylston Dr UNIT 133 Cranston, RI$327K32.53,132
- 133 Boylston Dr Cranston, RI$318K32.53,200
- 137 Boylston Dr UNIT 137 Cranston, RI$333K22.52,120
- 154 Boylston Dr UNIT 154 Cranston, RI$298K231,794
- 141 Boylston Dr UNIT 141 Cranston, RI$275K221,668
- 158 Boylston Dr UNIT 158 Cranston, RI$267K22.51,743
- 162 Boylston Dr UNIT 162 Cranston, RI$273K231,794
- 166 Boylston Dr UNIT 166 Cranston, RI$261K231,743
- 170 Boylston Dr UNIT 170 Cranston, RI$302K321,562
- 174 Boylston Dr UNIT 174 Cranston, RI$307K32.51,652
- 176 Boylston Dr UNIT 176 Cranston, RI$309K321,562
- 118 Boylston Dr Cranston, RI$251K22.51,704
Nearby Schools in Cranston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292