130 Bull Run Rd, Kernville, CA 932383 beds, 2 baths, 1,534 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Last sold: May 2013 for $154,500
- Price/sqft: $101
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 396 sqft
- 220 Volt Outlets, Fenced Full, Fireplace, Landscape- Part, Patio: covered, RV/ Boat Parking, View of Mountains, View of Valley, W/D Hookups, Water Heater, Window Coverings, Wood Burning Stove
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,534 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 05404212
- Zillow Home ID: 18909387
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 130 Bull Run Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kernville market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Kernville, and 70.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93238 home values.
- 136 Bull Run Rd Kernville, CA$111K--1950
- 124 Bull Run Rd Kernville, CA$196K21.751,448
- 142 Bull Run Rd Kernville, CA$119K311,180
- 118 Bull Run Rd Kernville, CA$84K11.5800
- 153 Cowbelle Blvd Kernville, CA$317K332,197
- 147 Cowbelle Blvd Kernville, CA$128K21.51,195
- 41 Bull Run Rd Kernville, CA$131K------
- 148 Bull Run Rd Kernville, CA$158K221,219
- 112 Bull Run Rd Kernville, CA$107K21.75792
- 141 Cowbelle Blvd Kernville, CA--------
- 207 Cowbelle Blvd Kernville, CA$365K642,600
- 131 Bull Run Rd Kernville, CA$92K21697
- 139 Bull Run Rd Kernville, CA$156K21.51,016
- 125 Bull Run Rd Kernville, CA$188K2--1,330
- 143 Bull Run Rd Kernville, CA--------
- 213 Cowbelle Blvd Kernville, CA--21.751,219
- 200 Bull Run Rd Kernville, CA$198K31.751,393
- 119 Bull Run Rd Kernville, CA$115K20.751,222
- 149 Bull Run Rd Kernville, CA$135K211,102
- 125 Cowbelle Blvd Kernville, CA$113K20.75840
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292