130 Casa Verde Ct, Sonoma, CA 954763 beds, 2 baths, 2,049 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Last sold: May 2013 for $604,000
- Price/sqft: $295
- Parking: 483 sqft
- Stove/Oven, Fenced yard
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,049 sqft
- Parcel #: 056660007
- Zillow Home ID: 15801877
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 130 Casa Verde Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95476, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% greater than in Sonoma, and 25.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95476 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sonoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95476 home values.
- 121 El Portola Dr Sonoma, CA$739K421,889
- 124 Casa Verde Ct Sonoma, CA$753K321,990
- 142 Robles Serano Ct Sonoma, CA$670K422,016
- 131 Casa Verde Ct Sonoma, CA$794K321,966
- 142 Robles Serano Ct Sonoma, CA$760K432,016
- 127 Casa Verde Ct Sonoma, CA$1.04M432,830
- 105 El Portola Dr Sonoma, CA$531K321,550
- 16398 La Grama St Sonoma, CA$580K221,641
- 154 Robles Serano Ct Sonoma, CA$757K432,324
- 143 Robles Serano Ct Sonoma, CA$853K322,376
- 134 Palo Verde Ct Sonoma, CA$811K322,064
- 128 El Portola Dr Sonoma, CA$686K421,806
- 116 El Portola Dr Sonoma, CA$508K321,425
- 126 Palo Verde Ct Sonoma, CA$1.48M433,032
- 140 El Portola Dr Sonoma, CA$576K321,656
- 157 El Portola Dr Sonoma, CA$728K321,926
- 104 El Portola Dr Sonoma, CA$610K32.51,560
- 166 Robles Serano Ct Sonoma, CA$841K32.52,300
- 143 El Ritero Sonoma, CA$729K431,764
- 149 El Ritero Sonoma, CA$772K532,207
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!