130 Cherryhill Dr, Daphne, AL 365263 beds, 2 baths, 1,508 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,508 sqft
- Parcel #: 43-02-04-0-009-028
- Zillow Home ID: 72735541
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 130 Cherryhill Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36526, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% less than in Daphne, and 46.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 36526 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Daphne.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 132 Cherryhill Dr Daphne, AL$129K--11,635
- 128 Cherryhill Dr Daphne, AL$135K311,814
- 28501 Lawson Road Ext Daphne, AL$113K--21,350
- 134 Cherryhill Dr Daphne, AL$118K321,400
- 126 Cherryhill Dr Daphne, AL$125K311,586
- 123 Cherryhill Dr Daphne, AL$108K321,804
- 121 Cherryhill Dr Daphne, AL$118K311,581
- 125 Cherryhill Dr Daphne, AL$118K311,488
- 136 Cherryhill Dr Daphne, AL$88K311,226
- 157 Lawson Rd Daphne, AL$127K311,965
- 119 Cherryhill Dr Daphne, AL$135K321,700
- 127 Cherryhill Dr Daphne, AL$110K311,464
- 124 Cherryhill Dr Daphne, AL$118K311,439
- 107 Cherry Cir Daphne, AL$123K311,674
- 138 Cherryhill Dr Daphne, AL$119K311,464
- 122 Cherryhill Dr Daphne, AL$133K--11,726
- 109 Cherry Cir Daphne, AL$124K--11,539
- 117 Cherryhill Dr Daphne, AL$115K311,458
- 129 Cherryhill Dr Daphne, AL$118K311,412
- 105 Cherry Cir Daphne, AL$94K311,269
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!