- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- 579 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,551 all time views
- 18 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $159,500
- Price/sqft: $169
- MLS #: 207239
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- Appliances Incl \ Dishwasher, Appliances Incl \ Dryer, Appliances Incl \ Microwave, Appliances Incl \ Range/Stove, Appliances Incl \ Refrigerator, Appliances Incl \ Washer, Basement \ Bulk head, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Full, Basement \ Interior Access, Basement \ Sump Pump, Condition \ Recently Renovated, Construction \ Wood Frame, Electric Type \ 200 Amp, Electric Type \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Insulated Doors, Energy Features \ Insulated Windows, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Amenities \ Porch, Flood Hazard Area \ Unk, Floor \ Carpet, Floor \ Laminate, Floor \ Wood, Fuel \ Oil, Garage \ 1 Car, Garage \ Detached, Heat/Cool \ Furnace, Heat/Cool \ Hot Water, Hot Water \ Oil, Insulation \ Blown In, Interior Amenities \ Granite Counter, Internet Service \ Cable Available, Lead Paint \ Unk, Limited Service \ Yes, Parking Spaces Type \ Garaged, Region \ Berkshire - South, Roof \ Asphalt/Fiberglass, Sewer \ Public, Status \ Active, Style \ Cape, Survey \ Unk, Title V \ Not Applicable, Water \ Public, Year Built Source \ Appraiser, Zoning \ Industrial
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,568 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:013 B:00 L:0000-0023.0
- Zillow Home ID: 56804455
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this sold for $145-313K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01238 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Town of Lee as a whole. Among 01238 homes, this home is 19.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01238, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% greater than in Town of Lee, and 66.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01238 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Lee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01238 home values.
|150 Columbia St Lee, MA||$285K||--||--||--|
|120 Columbia St Lee, MA||$169K||3||1||1,196|
|468 Golden Hill Rd Lee, MA||$219K||4||2||1,275|
|452 Golden Hill Rd Lee, MA||$128K||2||1||777|
|100 Columbia St Lee, MA||$185K||4||2||1,632|
|490 Golden Hill Rd Lee, MA||$181K||2||1||675|
|759 Greylock St Lee, MA||$215K||3||1||1,443|
|766 Greylock St Lee, MA||$240K||3||2||1,690|
|778 Greylock St Lee, MA||$155K||2||1||1,140|
|505 Golden Hill Rd Lee, MA||$244K||2||1||1,333|
|Columbia St Lee, MA||$164K||3||1||1,400|
|96 Columbia St Lee, MA||$164K||3||1||1,400|
|780 Greylock St Lee, MA||$209K||2||1||1,634|
|485 Golden Hill Rd Lee, MA||$233K||3||1||1,333|
|820 Greylock St Lee, MA||$155K||2||1||960|
|830 Greylock St Lee, MA||$240K||4||2||1,552|
|720 Greylock St Lee, MA||$216K||3||1.5||1,439|
|740 Greylock St Lee, MA||$213K||3||1||1,428|
|690 Greylock St Lee, MA||$273K||3||1.5||1,812|
|82 Bradley St Lee, MA||$213K||2||1||1,527|
Nearby Schools in Town of Lee
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!