130 Commonwealth Ave, Boston, MA 02116
For Sale: $13,900,000
Price Cut (Sep 24): -$600,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:8 baths
- Condo:9,908 sq ft
- Lot:3,236 sqft
- Year Built:1899
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $9,500,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Days on Zillow113
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAmenities \ Highway Access,Amenities \ Park,Amenities \ Public School,Amenities \ Public Transportation,Amenities \ Shopping,Amenities \ T-Station,Amenities \ University,Appliances \ Compactor,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Disposal,Appliances \ Dryer,Appliances \ Range,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Appliances \ Wall Oven,Appliances \ Washer,Basement \ Y,Basement Feature \ Partially Finished,Beachfront \ No,Construction \ Other (See Remarks),Cooling \ Central Air,Disclosure \ N,Exterior \ Other (See Remarks),Flooring \ Wood,Foundation \ Poured Concrete,Heating \ Forced Air,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Lot Description \ Other (See Remarks),Master Bath \ Yes,Parking Feature \ Deeded,SEWER \ City/Town Sewer,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Public Record,Status \ Active,Style \ Other (See Remarks),Type \ Attached,WATER \ City/Town Water,Waterfront \ No,Year Built Descrp \ Approximate,Year Built Source \ Public Record,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Range / Oven, Trash compactor, Washer
- Exterior MaterialOther
- Last Remodel Year1998
- LaundryIn Unit
- MLS #71570325
- Parcel #W:05 P:01349 S:000
- Room Count12
- # Stories4.0
- Unit Count16
- Zillow Home ID59176553
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$12,035,002||$9.15M – $14.3M||+$376,500||$1,214||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,647/mo||$1.9K – $3.4K/mo||+$23||$0.27||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Back Bay home values will rise 1% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is 1664.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 67.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.9% less than in Boston, and 95.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 130 Commonwealth Avenue
- 140 Commonwealth Ave Boston, MA$2.8M68.09,817
- 128 Commonwealth Ave Boston, MA$10.9M66.59,376
- 126 Commonwealth Ave APT 1 Boston, MA$889K21.01,200
- 126 Commonwealth Ave APT 4 Boston, MA--22.01,535
- 148 Commonwealth Ave APT 102 Boston, MA$531K11.0665
- 148 Commonwealth Ave APT 401 Boston, MA$1.46M22.01,521
- 117 Commonwealth Ave APT 1 Boston, MA$4.62M53.54,000
- 113 Commonwealth Ave APT 3 Boston, MA$1.86M32.51,860
- 133 Commonwealth Ave APT 1 Boston, MA$463K11.0640
- 135 Commonwealth Ave APT 1 Boston, MA$794K--1.0450
- 135 Commonwealth Ave APT 3 Boston, MA$517K11.0663
- 135 Commonwealth Ave APT 4 Boston, MA$1.32M11.51,445
- 135 Commonwealth Ave APT 8 Boston, MA$2.36M32.01,939
- 271 Dartmouth St APT 5K Boston, MA$901K--1.0500
- 118 Commonwealth Ave UNIT 2 Boston, MA$803K11.5900
- 109-111 Commonwealth Ave UNIT 3 Boston, MA--51.03,887
- 116 Commonwealth Ave APT C Boston, MA$1.66M22.51,560
- 120 Newbury St # 1 Boston, MA$1.08M--1.0--
- 114 Commonwealth Ave APT 4 Boston, MA$1.59M22.01,600
- 265 Dartmouth St UNIT 4G Boston, MA$490K11.0679
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005