130 Commonwealth Ave, Boston, MA 021165 beds, 8 baths, 9,908 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,236 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1899
- 379 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $9,500,000
- Price/sqft: $959
- MLS #: 71570325
- Unfinished basement
- Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Public School, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ University, Appliances \ Compactor, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Wall Oven, Appliances \ Washer, Basement \ Y, Basement Feature \ Partially Finished, Beachfront \ No, Construction \ Other (See Remarks), Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ N, Exterior \ Other (See Remarks), Flooring \ Wood, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating \ Forced Air, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Lot Description \ Other (See Remarks), Master Bath \ Yes, Parking Feature \ Deeded, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Public Record, Status \ Active, Style \ Other (See Remarks), Type \ Attached, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Other
- Room count: 18
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 16
- Floor size: 9,908 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: W:05 P:01349 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59176553
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 130 Commonwealth Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.5% lower than in Boston, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
- # 130--6119,817
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292