130 Damons Point Rd, Marshfield, MA 020504 beds, 4 baths, 4,058 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- 72 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $737,500
- Price/sqft: $177
- MLS #: 71672185
- Finished basement, 1369 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Range,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Laminate,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Oil,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,MBR_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office,OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room,OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate,OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Media Room,OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate,OTH4_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room,OTH5_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office,OTH6_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH6_ROOM_NAME \ Den,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,058 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0F19 B:0002 L:0030
- Zillow Home ID: 56645726
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 130 Damons Point Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02050, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% greater than in Town of Marshfield, and 85.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Marshfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02050 home values.
- 109 Damons Point Rd Marshfield, MA$469K--2.53,554
- 97 Damons Point Rd Marshfield, MA$580K33.52,126
- 162 Damons Point Rd Marshfield, MA$534K532,671
- 77 Damons Point Rd Marshfield, MA$510K322,146
- 75 Damons Point Rd Marshfield, MA$546K42.52,910
- 150 Damons Point Rd Marshfield, MA$534K322,208
- 140 Damons Point Rd Marshfield, MA$569K422,626
- 172 Damons Point Rd Marshfield, MA$607K42.52,377
- 61 Damons Point Rd Marshfield, MA$483K322,246
- 165 Damons Point Rd Marshfield, MA$464K331,776
- 120 Damons Point Rd Marshfield, MA$423K321,955
- 185 Damons Point Rd Marshfield, MA$581K432,494
- 56 Bartletts Island Way Marshfield, MA$695K32.52,100
- 180 Damons Point Rd Marshfield, MA$496K322,326
- 110 Damons Point Rd Marshfield, MA$487K43.52,657
- 145 Damons Point Rd Marshfield, MA$748K42.55,000
- 190 Damons Point Rd Marshfield, MA$696K222,838
- 20 Eastward Ln Marshfield, MA$620K42.53,478
- 254 Damons Point Rd Marshfield, MA$271K11850
- 200 Damons Point Rd Marshfield, MA$560K443,484
Nearby Schools in Town of Marshfield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.