130 E 38th St, New York, NY 100163 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 456 sqft
- Built in 1910
- 155 days on Zillow
- Last sold: May 2006 for $3,200,000
- Price/sqft: $1,207
- MLS #: 924969
- Laundry room
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,900 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 24
- Lot width: 19
- Parcel #: 08930074
- Zillow Home ID: 31507395
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 130 E 38th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% lower than in New York Metro, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- 132 E 38th St # 2E New York, NY$1.37M------
- 128 E 38th St New York, NY$4.22M212,301
- 132 E 38th St New York, NY$3.27M222,175
- 302 Lexington Ave # 4H New York, NY$789K------
- 310 Lexington Ave # 11CD New York, NY$1.57M221,350
- 310 Lexington Ave New York, NY--11115,914
- 136 E 38th St New York, NY$4.01MStudio--3,000
- 310 Lexington Ave APT 12D New York, NY$2.77M1----
- 310 Lexington Ave APT 10G New York, NY$679K--1--
- 310 Lexington Ave APT 5F New York, NY$527K11560
- 310 Lexington Ave APT 13G New York, NY$2.61M--1--
- 310 Lexington Ave APT 2B New York, NY$725K--1--
- 310 Lexington Ave APT 13F New York, NY$698K--1--
- 124 E 38th St New York, NY$12.2M----5,130
- 310 Lexington Ave APT 10F New York, NY$457KStudio1--
- 310 Lexington Ave APT 8J New York, NY$848K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!