130 E End Ave # B, New York, NY 100284 beds, 4.5 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1929
- View: City, Park, Water
- Coop Maintenance \ 9080,Financing Allowed \ 33,Tax Deduction \ 46,Private Outdoor Space \ Terrace,Dogs Allowed \ true,Cats Allowed \ true,Total Floors \ 16,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 1582,Lot Number \ 30,Buyfolio Building ID \ 59034
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 46
- Zillow Home ID: 2132469989
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 130 E End Avenue # B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.2% less than in New York Metro, and 94.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- Apt 10L--11--
- Apt 11A$1.03M11--
- Apt 17H$10.2M12--
- Apt 1J$1.03M11--
- Apt 1A$992KStudio1--
- Apt 14H$1.03M11--
- Apt 1B$1.03M11--
- Apt 10J$1.03M11750
- Apt 4A$1.03M11--
- Apt 2C$4.57M32.5--
- Apt 3H$7.88M34--
- Apt 8J$1.03M11--
- Apt 11L$1.03M11--
- Apt 1D$798KStudio1--
- Apt 2E$1.93M3----
- Apt 2B$9.45M22--
- Apt 9K$1.93M221,200
- Apt 2M--22.51,707
- Apt 11E$9.65M22--
- Apt 4G$12.9M33--
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292