A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $88-137K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1976
- All time views: 1,629
- HOA Fee: $325/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jun 2015 for $106,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Addtl Room 1 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 2 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 3 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 4 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 5 Level: Not Applicable
- Property Address On IDX? (Y: Yes
- 3rd Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- 4th Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- Built Before 1978 (Y: Yes
- Driveway: Asphalt
- Electricity: Circuit Breakers
- Foundation: Concrete
- Family Room Level: Not Applicable
- Sewer: Sewer-Public
- Other Information: None
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Assessment Includes: Common Insurance
- Assessment Includes: Exterior Maintenance
- Assessment Includes: Lawn Care
- Assessment Includes: Snow Removal
- Parking Type: Garage
- Special Compensation Info.: None
- Tax Exemptions: Homeowner
- 2nd Bedroom Level: Main Level
- Kitchen Level: Main Level
- Living Room Level: Main Level
- Assessment Includes: Heat
- Assessment Includes: Water
- Assessment Includes: Scavenger
- Master Bedroom Level: Main Level
- Common Area Amenities: Storage
- Exposure: S (South)
- Assessment Includes: Parking
- Pet Information: No Pets
- Basement: None
- Electricity: 100 Amp Service
- Kitchen Type: Eating Area-Table Space
- Common Area Amenities: Security Door Locks
- Assessment Includes: Gas
- Roof Type: Tar and Gravel
- Addtl Room 6 Level: Not Applicable
- Frequency: Monthly
- Status: Contingent
- Square Feet Source: Not Reported
- Compensation paid on: Gross Sale Price
- Basement (Y: None
- Kitchen Window Treatments (Y: None
- Living Room Window Treatments (Y: Blinds
- Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y: Blinds
- 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y: Blinds
- Age: 31-40 Years
- Garage On-Site: Yes
- Additional Rooms: No additional rooms
- Additional Sales Information: None
- Recent Rehab (Y: Yes
- Is Parking Included in Price: Yes
- Laundry Level: Not Applicable
- Type of House: Condo
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 27
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0325118004
- Zillow Home ID: 4407863
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Elmhurst market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 18.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Elmhurst, and 67.4% greater than the national average.
Nearby Schools in Elmhurst
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.