130 E San Fernando St APT 412, San Jose, CA 951122 beds, 2 baths, 1,622 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1998
- HOA Fee: $525
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $517,000
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- View: City
- Gas fireplace, saunas, swimming pool, public meeting room, gated parking (2 spaces deeded)
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,622 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 46759041
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 54771425
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 130 E San Fernando Street APT 412
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.5% higher than in San Jose, and 50.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 130 E San Fernando St APT 310 San Jose, CA$611K221,622
- 130 E San Fernando St APT 309 San Jose, CA$599K221,622
- 130 E San Fernando St APT 516 San Jose, CA$592K221,622
- 130 E San Fernando St APT 402 San Jose, CA$593K221,622
- 130 E San Fernando St APT 408 San Jose, CA$616K221,622
- 101 E San Fernando St # 369787 San Jose, CA--22.51,227
- 101 E San Fernando St # 570760 San Jose, CA--22.51,412
- 101 E San Fernando St # 369759 San Jose, CA--Studio1429
- 101 E San Fernando St # 369762 San Jose, CA--Studio1547
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!