A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1847
- Views: 18,196 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $50,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $26
- AMENITIES \ Shopping, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Attached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,904 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1943
- Parcel #: M:M-09 B:06 L:07
- Zillow Home ID: 57522056
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $215-393K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02093 home values will fall 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.5% fall for Wrentham as a whole. Among 02093 homes, this home is valued 23% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 87.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02093, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% greater than in Wrentham, and 89.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02093 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wrentham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02093 home values.
|128 East St Wrentham, MA||$411K||4||3||2,864|
|122 East St Wrentham, MA||$479K||4||2.5||2,278|
|146 East St Wrentham, MA||$444K||3||2||3,297|
|133 East St Wrentham, MA||$298K||3||1.5||1,604|
|134 East St Wrentham, MA||$320K||2||2.5||1,425|
|118 East St Wrentham, MA||$372K||3||3||1,686|
|145 East St Wrentham, MA||$247K||3||1||1,026|
|121 East St Wrentham, MA||$454K||5||2.5||3,281|
|20 Tilting Rock Rd Wrentham, MA||$526K||4||2.5||2,724|
|139 East St Wrentham, MA||$250K||2||1||851|
|151 East St Wrentham, MA||$370K||4||3||1,700|
|106 East St Wrentham, MA||$388K||4||2.5||2,184|
|109 East St Wrentham, MA||$580K||6||3.5||3,951|
|21 Sleepy Hollow Ln Wrentham, MA||$394K||4||2||1,837|
|160 East St Wrentham, MA||$293K||3||1||1,199|
|30 Tilting Rock Rd Wrentham, MA||$488K||3||2.5||2,292|
|15 Tilting Rock Rd Wrentham, MA||$444K||3||2.5||1,872|
|135 East St Wrentham, MA||$389K||2||2||2,205|
|93-95 East St Wrentham, MA||$477K||5||3||3,258|
|35 Sleepy Hollow Ln Wrentham, MA||$392K||3||2||2,404|
Nearby Schools in Wrentham
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!