130 Keefauver Rd, Gray, TN 376155 beds, 6 baths, 6,313 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Last sold: Aug 1993 for $338,750
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 750 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,313 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 028 09512 000
- Zillow Home ID: 42555920
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 130 Keefauver Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37615, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.5% lower than in Johnson City, and 28.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 37615 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Johnson City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37615 home values.
- 214 Keefauver Rd Gray, TN--------
- 128 Keefauver Rd Gray, TN$533K--3.54,094
- 218 Keefauver Rd Gray, TN$488K434,030
- Keefauver Rd Gray, TN--------
- 220 Keefauver Rd Johnson City, TN$526K--24,245
- 165 Keefauver Rd Johnson City, TN$508K--43,058
- 224 Keefauver Rd Gray, TN$426K--32,382
- 214 Keefauver Rd Gray, TN$550K--4.54,074
- 252 Keefauver Rd Gray, TN$522K444,100
- 2449 Boones Creek Rd Gray, TN$286K--21,544
- 2350 Boones Creek Rd Johnson City, TN$267K----1,215
- 2362 Boones Creek Rd Gray, TN--------
- 2362 Boones Creek Rd Johnson City, TN$323K--13,098
- 225 Keefauver Rd Gray, TN$652K--46,139
- 253 Keefauver Rd Gray, TN$192K--11,222
- 209 Keefauver Rd Gray, TN$329K--22,884
- 2324 Boones Creek Rd Johnson City, TN$183K----1,417
- 2324 Boones Creek Rd Johnson City, TN$168K32.52,407
Nearby Schools in Johnson City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292