130 King St, Denver, CO 802193 beds, 1 bath, 929 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $149,900
- Price/sqft: $161
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 199 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 929 sqft
- Parcel #: 0508339005000
- Zillow Home ID: 13341154
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 130 King Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Barnum, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.1% higher than in Denver, and 132.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Barnum home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barnum home values.
- 140 King St Denver, CO$129K21783
- 120 King St Denver, CO$169K31924
- 146 King St Denver, CO$117K21660
- 3485 W 1st Ave Denver, CO$372K----1,800
- 3475 W 1st Ave Denver, CO$330K----1,680
- 150 King St Denver, CO$157K311,064
- 125 Knox Ct Denver, CO$1.5M----13,440
- 145 Knox Ct Denver, CO$148K21802
- 151 Knox Ct Denver, CO$138K11886
- 166 King St Denver, CO$144K321,170
- 125 King St Denver, CO$151K221,248
- 168 King St Denver, CO$140K321,170
- 129 King St Denver, CO$105K11589
- 121 King St Denver, CO$104K21586
- 141 King St Denver, CO$158K221,137
- 163 Knox Ct Denver, CO$181K321,841
- 178 King St Denver, CO$101K11912
- 169 Knox Ct Denver, CO$138K21700
- 165 King St Denver, CO$137K21759
- 71 Knox Ct Denver, CO$870K1--6,234
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!