- Lot: 8,366 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1901
- 241 days on Zillow
- Views: 862 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Under 1\2 Acre, Features \ City Water, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Vinyl Siding, Features \ Concrete Block, Features \ Full, Features \ Porch, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Public, Features \ Gas, Features \ Central A\C, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Slate Roof, PropertyType \ Residential, PropertySubType \ Multi-Family (2-4 Units)
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,460 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1010-014-21-011.000
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 78974130
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $65-192K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Ohio home values will rise 2.6% next year. Among 45840 homes, this home is 2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 35.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 45840, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Findlay, and 91.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Findlay
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Data by GreatSchools.org