130 Maple Ave, Cassadaga, NY 14718
By Owner: $325,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Single Family:1,668 sq ft
- Lot:0.91 acres
- Year Built:1940
- Last Sold:Jun 2008 for $255,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
For sale is our gorgeous waterfront home on Cassadaga Lakes in Chautauqua County, NY. A unique, income-producing property.
Approx 1 acre parcel total. 2/2/2
The year-round house is about 1700 sq ft. and is packed with cottage charm from one end to the other. Almost every room of the house has been recently remodeled. The main part of the house is constructed of railroad ties and mortar chinking, giving the home a warm log-cabin feel. Extremely low maintenance vinyl exterior. Mature trees and landscaping decorate the property. Lovely courtyard with perennial garden separates the house from an all-masonry heated workshop building. Newer roof on the house.
The inside features an enormous knotty-pine paneled great room with large stacked-stone wood-burning fireplace. Remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including double oven, connects to hall with laundry room and pantry.
Master bedroom is oversized with 2 walk-in closets. Lake views from both windows. Guest bedroom features a newly built en-suite bath. Bunk beds included in the guest room. Very nice king-sized Sleep Number bed stays in the master.
The covered porch is where it all happens. Spend hours just feet from the water. Watch the herons fly, the ducks swim, and the fish jump.
All neighbors are behind you across the street. You are the only one right on the water. 235 ft of lake frontage with panoramic views of Cassadaga's lower lake. The lower lake connects to the middle and upper lakes for a total of about 225 acres of well-maintained waters. Great fishing, skiing, or recreational boating. Jump right off your private dock for a swim or go to the residents-only community beach. Much of the shoreline is protected wetlands and wildlife is abundant.
Now, here's where it gets interesting. . .
There are several income opportunities on this property! A marina (the only one on the lake) with 21-slips are occupied by seasonal renters. Just collect rent once a year and you're done. There is a self-serve boat launch -- empty the locked pay station and put the cash in your pocket.
An established boat rental business with 6 boats (5 with motors) is included. And a 24-hr live bait vending machine is roadside.
Privacy between the house and business is maintained via a long ivy-covered fence and plenty of lush lawn. Run the business as much or as little as you want, or not at all.
Business-minded individuals should keep reading. . .
An out-building by the road has a 2-car garage, 2 public bathrooms (outdoor entrance) and a 2-room storefront. The store used to house a bait & tackle shop, but is considered a variety store by the town. Put in whatever you want -- motor repair, bait & tackle, antiques, ice cream shoppe, etc. We had plans to build a very nice one-bedroom guest suite and rent it out when we weren't using it for guests. Again, do all of this or do none of it and just relax on one of the most pristine lakefront homes you will find anywhere.
More pictures at http://www.flickr.com/photos/56607132@N02/sets/72157629310072434/.
Call 716-812-1059 for more information or to schedule showing.
- Days on Zillow75
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate, Tile
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Library, Master bath, Mud room, Pantry, Workshop, Solarium / Atrium, Sun room, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID29927219
- Construction Quality1.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Exterior MaterialCement concrete, Vinyl, Wood
- Garage Size1440
- Last Remodel Year2011
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth172
- Lot Width230
- Parcel #0668011980080002025000
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$255,091||$194K – $311K||-$3,363||$152||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,100/mo||$1.3K – $3.2K/mo||--||$1.26||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts New York home values will decrease 0.7% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 130 Maple Avenue
- 38 Pettit Pl Cassadaga, NY$67K21.0736
- 40 Pettit Pl Cassadaga, NY$156K43.01,764
- 188 Maple Ave Cassadaga, NY$67K11.0672
- 40 Miller Pl Cassadaga, NY$593K32.01,916
- 38 Miller Pl Cassadaga, NY$337K32.0813
- 32 Miller Pl Cassadaga, NY$160K11.0524
- 27 Miller Pl Cassadaga, NY$375K52.01,152
- 22 Miller Pl Cassadaga, NY$840K84.03,386
- 55 Mill St Cassadaga, NY$65K32.01,032
- 61 1/2 Mill St Cassadaga, NY$99K32.01,376
- 28 Park Ave Cassadaga, NY$147K33.01,456
- 30 Maple Ave Cassadaga, NY$89K42.02,588
- 42 Mill St # 44 Cassadaga, NY$76K52.02,187
- 32 Park Ave Cassadaga, NY$76K22.01,310
- 252 Maple Ave Cassadaga, NY$69K31.0939
- 63 Mill St Cassadaga, NY$101K42.01,705
- 16 Maple Ave Cassadaga, NY$82K42.02,216
- 37 Dale Dr Cassadaga, NY$92K1--400
- 35 Dale Dr Cassadaga, NY$144K31.01,216
- 25 Dale Dr Cassadaga, NY$86K31.01,500