- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
130 Monaco Pkwy, Denver, CO 802204 beds, 6 baths, 4,436 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $645,000
- Price/sqft: $145
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces, 470 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,436 sqft
- Parcel #: 0608119016000
- Zillow Home ID: 13396580
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 130 Monaco Parkway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hilltop, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.7% less than in Denver, and 24.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Hilltop home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hilltop home values.
- 120 Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$426K321,715
- 150 Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$411K321,984
- 100 Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$426K32.51,800
- 137 Magnolia St Denver, CO$293K211,036
- 127 Magnolia St Denver, CO$803K565,105
- 147 Magnolia St Denver, CO$950K54.55,108
- 160 Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$403K321,984
- 117 Magnolia St Denver, CO$353K321,537
- 151 Magnolia St Denver, CO$314K21876
- 107 Magnolia St Denver, CO$315K311,307
- 161 Magnolia St Denver, CO$389K321,840
- 171 Magnolia St Denver, CO$342K221,827
- 125 Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$642K543,015
- 130 Locust St Denver, CO$855K545,557
- 190 Monaco Pkwy Denver, CO$476K432,249
- 154 Locust St Denver, CO$498K32.51,669
- 100 Locust St Denver, CO$679K53.53,090
- 181 Magnolia St Denver, CO$315K221,333
- 164 Locust St Denver, CO$499K32.52,000
- 136 Magnolia St Denver, CO$623K43.53,934
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!