- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
130 N Il Route 59, North Barrington, IL 600103 beds, 2 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $146
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 13241010050000
- Zillow Home ID: 4862151
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 130 N Il Route 59
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60010 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.6% less than in North Barrington, and 316.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60010 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Barrington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60010 home values.
- 555 Signal Hill Rd North Barrington, IL$792K--3.53,033
- 557 Signal Hill Rd North Barrington, IL$561K--1.52,761
- 130 N Highway 59 Barrington, IL$367K52.53,700
- 127 N Il Route 59 Barrington, IL$359K322,290
- 563 Signal Hill Rd North Barrington, IL$438K32.51,744
- 525 Signal Hill Rd North Barrington, IL$748K--44,253
- 527 Castleview Ct North Barrington, IL$655K453,681
- 530 Castleview Ct North Barrington, IL$326K--21,240
- 117 Old Iroquois Rd North Barrington, IL$541K465,314
- 123 Old Iroquois Rd North Barrington, IL$870K--54,379
- 520 Signal Hill Rd North Barrington, IL$379K433,100
- 111 Old Iroquois Rd North Barrington, IL$1.06M464,113
- 524 Castleview Ct North Barrington, IL$369K--22,204
- 578 Signal Hill Rd North Barrington, IL$533K433,915
- 521 Castleview Ct North Barrington, IL$401K--33,206
- 519 Signal Hill Rd North Barrington, IL$548K--2.52,322
Nearby Schools in North Barrington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!