130 Old Ferry RdUNIT H, Haverhill, MA 01830
Sold on 3/29/11: $2,356
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #M:0427 B:0215C L:130H
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count5
- Days on Zillow999
- Exterior MaterialWood
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID56049668
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$127,049||$109K – $140K||+$4,634||$124||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,379/mo||$1.2K – $1.7K/mo||-$70||$1.35||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 01830 home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.2% rise for Haverhill as a whole. Among 01830 homes, this home is valued 46.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 98.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01830 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 31.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.9% lower than in Haverhill, and 40.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01830 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01830 home values.
Neighborhood for 130 Old Ferry Road UNIT H
Nearby Schools in Haverhill
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Crowell Elementary K-2 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- Nettle Middle 5-8 & ungraded 1.5 mi
- Golden Hill Elementary K-4 & ungraded 1.5 mi
- Elmer S Bagnall PK-6 & ungraded 1.7 mi
- Pentucket Regional Senior High 9-12 & ungraded 1.7 mi
- Pentucket Regional Middle 7-8 & ungraded 1.8 mi
- Bradford Elementary K-5 & ungraded 2.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005