130 Pleasant View Dr, Dayville, CT 062414 beds, 2 baths, 1,512 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.73 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2014 for $148,500
- Price/sqft: $98
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ None,Basement \ Full Basement,Cooling System Type \ None,Driveway Type \ Paved,Energy Features \ None,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Vinyl,Fuel Type \ Oil,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Source \ Domestic,Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Cape Cod,Water Source \ Private Well,
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,512 sqft
- Parcel #: 009288
- Zillow Home ID: 58113067
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 130 Pleasant View Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06241 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 38.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.6% greater than in Killingly, and 126.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06241 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Killingly.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 129 Pleasant View Dr Dayville, CT$138K21906
- 125 Pleasant View Dr Dayville, CT$179K211,512
- 126 Pleasant View Dr Dayville, CT$165K21906
- 90 Ballouville Rd Dayville, CT$151K311,626
- 117 Pleasant View Dr Dayville, CT$162K31906
- 111 Pleasant View Dr Dayville, CT$181K421,512
- 122 Pleasant View Dr Dayville, CT$170K31.51,008
- 144 Pleasant View Dr Dayville, CT$147K31.51,306
- 118 Pleasant View Dr Dayville, CT$102K421,512
- 23 Tamarack Cir Dayville, CT$231K321,768
- 135 Pleasant View Dr Dayville, CT$197K421,512
- 105 Pleasant View Dr Dayville, CT$141K311,008
- 27 Tamarack Cir Dayville, CT$280K42.51,872
- 100 Ballouville Rd Dayville, CT$248K331,742
- 114 Pleasant View Dr Dayville, CT$183K421,512
- 101 Pleasant View Dr Dayville, CT$182K421,624
- 108 Pleasant View Dr Dayville, CT$157K311,008
- 19 Tamarack Cir Dayville, CT$169K321,248
- Pleasant View Dr Dayville, CT$123K31.51,144
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292