130 S 22nd St APT 2D, Pittsburgh, PA 152031 bed, 1 bath, 540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The South Side Flats are home to much to do, including the South Side Works (http://www.southsideworks.com/), East Carson Street and it's plethora of restaurants, bars, shops, cafes, and entertainment, and a wonderful overall place area to live in.
- Built in 1901
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: On street
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $119,000
- Price/sqft: $220
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Secure Building, Guest Room, ALL FURNITURE INCLUDED!, Granite Counter Tops, SS Appliances
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 540 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 0012K00199002D00
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 87992520
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 130 S 22nd Street APT 2D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pittsburgh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% greater than in Pittsburgh Metro, and 41.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Pittsburgh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsburgh Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pittsburgh home values.
- 130 S 22nd St APT 3A Pittsburgh, PA$194K11885
- 130 S 22nd St APT 3B Pittsburgh, PA$146K11540
- 130 S 22nd St APT 1E Pittsburgh, PA$159K11--
- 130 S 22nd St APT 2A Pittsburgh, PA$178K11700
- 130 S 22nd St APT 2F Pittsburgh, PA$77K11.5--
- 130 S 22nd St APT 1F Pittsburgh, PA$145K21850
- 130 S 22nd St APT 1C Pittsburgh, PA$216K211,130
- 130 S 22nd St APT 3D Pittsburgh, PA$146K11551
- 130 S 22nd St APT 2C Pittsburgh, PA$170K11885
- 130 S 22nd St APT 3C Pittsburgh, PA$161K11669
- 130 S 22nd St APT 1B Pittsburgh, PA$188K11885
- 130 S 22nd St APT 1D Pittsburgh, PA$152K11595
- 130 S 22nd St Pittsburgh, PA$69K11--
- 130 S 22nd St APT 3E Pittsburgh, PA$124K11540
- 2132 Sarah St Pittsburgh, PA$523KStudio----
- 130 S 22nd St APT 3F Pittsburgh, PA$178K11885
- 127 S 22nd St Pittsburgh, PA$261K22.5--
- 2127 Larkins Way Pittsburgh, PA$104K311,544
- 125 S 22nd St Pittsburgh, PA$299K31.51,929
- 123 S 22nd St Pittsburgh, PA$294K313,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!