130 S Swan St, Albany, NY 122103 beds, 2.1 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,064 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1866
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $153
- Finished basement, 608 sqft
- Flooring: Softwood
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 56
- Lot width: 19
- Parcel #: 01010007603200020310000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29655727
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 130 S Swan Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12210, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 122.2% higher than in Albany, and 114.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12210 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12210 home values.
- 128 S Swan St Albany, NY$126K421,680
- 240 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$160K42.52,512
- 242 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$215K542,466
- 270 Hudson Ave APT 5E Albany, NY$150K221,533
- 252 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$210K--12,704
- 270 Hudson Ave APT 2F Albany, NY$148K22--
- 262 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$111K11880
- 293 Hamilton St Albany, NY$170K321,700
- 254 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$94K21889
- 250 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$90K21767
- 91 Dove St Albany, NY$172K43.51,172
- 260 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$266K333,262
- 262 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$242K3--2,658
- 142 Jay St Albany, NY$263K422,220
- 144 Jay St Albany, NY$240K422,220
- 146 Jay St Albany, NY$249KStudio32,220
- 146 S Swan St Albany, NY$110K221,024
- 270 Hudson Ave # 503 Albany, NY$206K251,862
- 270 Hudson Ave # 101 Albany, NY$89K11546
- 131 Jay St Albany, NY$274K222,520
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!