A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,201 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $1,525,000
- Price/sqft: $744
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 305 sqft
- Partial basement
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain, Park, Water
- Dining Room \ Dining Area, Dining Room \ FamRm Combo, Dining Room \ Kitchen Combo, Dining Room \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Shingle, Family Room \ Deck Attached, Family Room \ Fireplace(s), Family Room \ Great Room, Family Room \ Open Beam, Family Room \ Other, Family Room \ Skylight(s), Living Room \ Deck Attached, Living Room \ Fireplace(s), Living Room \ Open Beam, Living Room \ Skylight(s), Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Other, Showing \ Appt. Only, Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox, Showing \ Contact 1st, Showing \ Leave Card, Stories/Levels \ 3 Story, Style \ Contemporary, View(s) \ Bay, View(s) \ Bridges, View(s) \ Canyon, View(s) \ City, View(s) \ Greenbelt, View(s) \ Hills, View(s) \ Lights, View(s) \ Marina, View(s) \ Mountains, View(s) \ Panoramic, View(s) \ Park, View(s) \ Ridge, View(s) \ Valley, View(s) \ Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Solarium / Atrium
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,050 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 04523303
- Zillow Home ID: 19262845
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 94941 home values will increase 5.6% next year, compared to a 5.5% rise for Mill Valley as a whole. Among 94941 homes, this home is valued 23.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94941, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.3% greater than in Mill Valley, and 104.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94941 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mill Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94941 home values.
|190 Sunnycrest Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.03M||2||2.5||1,814|
|50 Sunnycrest Ave Mill Valley, CA||$989K||3||2||1,676|
|45 Sunnycrest Ave Mill Valley, CA||$2.35M||4||3.5||2,936|
|220 Sunnycrest Ave Mill Valley, CA||$2.59M||5||4.5||3,306|
|4 Lone Tree Ave Mill Valley, CA||$929K||1||1||1,577|
|30 Sunnycrest Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.98M||4||3||3,463|
|457 Edgewood Ave Mill Valley, CA||$645K||1||1||543|
|10 Kings Way Mill Valley, CA||$871K||2||1||1,309|
|459 Edgewood Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.68M||3||3||2,246|
|25 Sunnycrest Ave Mill Valley, CA||$2.69M||4||3.5||3,055|
|12 Kings Way Mill Valley, CA||$1.13M||4||2||1,634|
|12-26 Kings Way Mill Valley, CA||$1.26M||4||2||1,634|
|2 Lone Tree Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.37M||1||1.5||2,195|
|84 Monte Cimas Ave Mill Valley, CA||$2.71M||4||4||3,594|
|23 Mono Way Mill Valley, CA||$934K||2||2||1,131|
|45 Mono Way Mill Valley, CA||$655K||1||1||524|
|26 Kings Way Mill Valley, CA||$761K||2||1||748|
|80 Monte Cimas Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.62M||2||3||2,246|
|450 Edgewood Ave Mill Valley, CA||$2.49M||5||4||3,240|
|465 Edgewood Ave Mill Valley, CA||$867K||3||1||1,058|
Nearby Schools in Mill Valley
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Tamalpais High (assigned)9-122.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!