130 W Hayes St APT A, Norman, OK 730694 beds, 4 baths, 1,959 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $132,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- New roof, fence, countertops, sinks etc.
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,959 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: R0035462
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 21737921
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 130 W Hayes Street APT A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73069 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% greater than in Norman, and 82.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73069 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73069 home values.
- 128 W Hayes St Norman, OK$147K441,959
- 132 W Hayes St Norman, OK$58K21767
- 129 W Mosier St Norman, OK$70K21853
- 124 W Hayes St Norman, OK$111K211,130
- 127 W Mosier St Norman, OK$57K11749
- 1201 Fay Ave Norman, OK$56K11504
- 135 W Hayes St Norman, OK$102K421,964
- 1309 Fay Ave # 1311 Norman, OK$107K422,050
- 131 W Hayes St Norman, OK$114K521,849
- 123 W Mosier St Norman, OK$96K311,264
- 127 W Hayes St Norman, OK$80K21840
- 112 W Hayes St Norman, OK$75KStudio--1,080
- 119 W Mosier St Norman, OK$74K311,023
- 1202 Fay Ave Norman, OK$96K321,337
- 1125 Fay Ave Norman, OK$122K321,358
- 108 W Hayes St Norman, OK$100K311,068
- 112 W Robinson Ave Norman, OK--------
- 107 W Mosier St Norman, OK$92K21944
- 130 W Mosier St Norman, OK$86K21856
- 124 W Mosier St # 0 Norman, OK$74K21600
Nearby Schools in Norman
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!