- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1300 9th St, Harvard, IL 600333 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $118,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0126352023
- Zillow Home ID: 5007978
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1300 9th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6% higher than in Harvard, and 410.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Harvard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60033 home values.
- 1304 9th St Harvard, IL$97K------
- 1308 9th St Harvard, IL$109K4--1,537
- 909 Northfield Ave Harvard, IL$88K------
- 1305 10th St Harvard, IL$88K31.5--
- 1312 9th St Harvard, IL$100K------
- 1309 10th St Harvard, IL$96K------
- Northfield Ave Harvard, IL--------
- 1316 9th St Harvard, IL$93K321
- 1301 9th St Harvard, IL$100K321,700
- 1204 9th St Harvard, IL$142K84--
- 1305 9th St Harvard, IL$101K321,632
- 1309 9th St Harvard, IL$109K42.51,590
- 1320 9th St Harvard, IL$103K------
- 1313 9th St Harvard, IL$103K------
- 810 Northfield Ave Harvard, IL$229K------
- 1202 9th St Harvard, IL$122K------
- 1317 10th St Harvard, IL$132K------
- 9th St Harvard, IL--------
- 1400 9th St Harvard, IL$106K------
- 1100 9th St Harvard, IL$188K8----
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!