1300 Arguello St APT 1, Redwood City, CA 9406312 beds, 12 baths, 7,924 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
This investmnet opportunity provides the savvy investor an excellent opportunity to either continue to operate the property as-is while bringing the current rents to market or to add value by renovating the units and raising the rents even further.
" Sought after Redwood City location
" 50 Percent of units are large two-bed/two-bath
" Significant upside in rents
" Recent capital improvements including new roof
" New double pane windows
" Two secured parking spaces per unit
" Fully occupied
Located only blocks from downtown Redwood City and centrally located between San Francisco and Silicon Valley. The property is close proximity to major freeways, public transportation, award winning
schools and the Bay Area' s numerous employers.
- Built in 1977
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet
- Gated Entry
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Unit count: 8
- Floor size: 7,924 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2113204972
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1300 Arguello Street APT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94063, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 81.8% higher than in Redwood City, and 74% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94063 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94063 home values.
- 1318 Arguello St Redwood City, CA$665K311,380
- 202 A St Redwood City, CA$687K321,490
- 1300 Arguello St Redwood City, CA$3.21M1217,929
- 218 A St Redwood City, CA$634K311,200
- 826 Whipple Ave Redwood City, CA$754K321,300
- 1355 Arguello St Redwood City, CA$3.32M1217,620
- 1402 Arguello St Redwood City, CA$653K21930
- 226 A St Redwood City, CA$710K321,560
- 134 A St Redwood City, CA$704KStudio--1,730
- 818 Whipple Ave Redwood City, CA$581K211,040
- 219 A St Redwood City, CA$662K211,110
- 1410 Arguello St Redwood City, CA$622K21900
- 1227 Arguello St Redwood City, CA$815K311,300
- 234 A St Redwood City, CA$657K211,000
- 1401 Arguello St Redwood City, CA$612K21990
- 227 A St Redwood City, CA$638K21950
- 1250 Arguello St Redwood City, CA$3.53M12811,242
- 810 Whipple Ave Redwood City, CA$625K21920
- 1418 Arguello St Redwood City, CA$694K211,180
- 1219 Arguello St Redwood City, CA$774K311,100
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292