A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,350 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Views: 408 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $125,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $124
- Finished basement, 600 sqft
- Parking: 720 sqft
- Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Finished, Dining Room \ Eat In Kitchen, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Brick, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Garage \ 2 Detached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Call First then LB, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Interior Features \ Cable TV, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Drapes/Curtains (Part), Interior Features \ Laminate Floors, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Features \ Tile, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ AVENUE, Style \ Ranch, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Va, Water \ City
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,008 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 12003037000000
- Zillow Home ID: 817260
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $98-127K.
Market guideZillow predicts Watrous South home values will rise 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Des Moines as a whole. Among Watrous South homes, this home is valued 14.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 26.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Watrous South, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.7% greater than in Des Moines, and 111.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Watrous South home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Watrous South home values.
|1226 Emma Ave Des Moines, IA||$84K||2||1||1,106|
|1304 Emma Ave Des Moines, IA||$118K||3||1||1,064|
|1306 Emma Ave Des Moines, IA||$86K||3||1||976|
|1224 Emma Ave Des Moines, IA||$103K||4||1||1,336|
|1303 Emma Ave Des Moines, IA||$71K||2||1||864|
|1303 Herold Ave Des Moines, IA||$136K||3||2||1,160|
|1305 Herold Ave Des Moines, IA||$95K||2||1||1,036|
|1305 Emma Ave Des Moines, IA||$108K||4||2||846|
|1301 Emma Ave Des Moines, IA||$124K||3||1.5||1,094|
|1308 Emma Ave Des Moines, IA||$53K||1||1||576|
|1222 Emma Ave Des Moines, IA||$105K||2||1||1,124|
|1225 Emma Ave Des Moines, IA||$101K||3||1||977|
|1307 Emma Ave Des Moines, IA||$73K||2||1||816|
|1312 Emma Ave Des Moines, IA||$171K||4||3||1,394|
|1307 Herold Ave Des Moines, IA||$130K||3||1||1,673|
|1310 Emma Ave Des Moines, IA||$77K||1||1||912|
|1309 Emma Ave Des Moines, IA||$79K||3||1||800|
|1223 Emma Ave Des Moines, IA||$120K||3||1.5||977|
|1217 Herold Ave Des Moines, IA||$99K||2||1||1,072|
|1311 Emma Ave Des Moines, IA||$68K||2||1||968|
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.