A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Views: 4,870 all time views
- HOA Fee: $10
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $200,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $186
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Laminate
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- AccessibilityFeatures \ One Level*, AccessibilityYN \ Yes, AllRoomFeatures \ Bay Window, AllRoomFeatures \ Built-in Dishwasher, AllRoomFeatures \ Ceiling Fan, AllRoomFeatures \ Fireplace, AllRoomFeatures \ Pantry, Area \ Beavercreek, Area \ Canby, Area \ Molalla, Area \ Mulino, Area \ Oregon City, BasementFoundation \ Crawlspace, BasementFoundation \ Pier and Post, CCandRYN \ Yes, CoolingDescription \ Central Air Conditioning, EnergyEfficiencyFeatures \ Vinyl Window-Double Paned, ExteriorDescription \ Fiber Cement, ExteriorDescription \ Lap Siding, ExteriorFeatures \ DECK, ExteriorFeatures \ FENCED, ExteriorFeatures \ Tool Shed, ExteriorFeatures \ Vinyl Window-Double Paned, ExteriorFeatures \ YARD, FireplaceDescription \ GAS, FuelDescription \ GAS, GarageType \ ATTACHD, HeatingDescription \ Forced Air, HOAPaymentFreq \ YR, HOARentIncludes \ Commons, HOAYN \ Yes, HotWaterDescription \ GAS, IDXYN \ Yes, InteriorFeatures \ Ceiling Fan, InteriorFeatures \ Laminate Flooring, InteriorFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, KitchenAppliances \ Built-in Dishwasher, KitchenAppliances \ Disposal, KitchenAppliances \ Free-Standing Range, KitchenAppliances \ ISLAND, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Built-in Dishwasher, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Pantry, Levels \ 1, ListingStatus \ Pending, LivingRoomFeatures \ Bay Window, LivingRoomFeatures \ Ceiling Fan, LivingRoomFeatures \ Fireplace, LotDescription \ LEVEL, LotSize \ 000 to 6, LotSize \ 5, LotSize \ 999 SqFt, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Ceiling Fan, MasterBedroomLevel \ M, OfferInstructions \ CALL-LA, Parking \ Driveway, Parking \ Street, PhotosExistYN \ Yes, Possession \ Negotiable, PriceType \ List Price, PropertyCategory \ RESIDENTIAL, PropertyType \ DETACHD, RoofType \ Composition Roofing, SellerDisclosure \ Disclosure, SewerDescription \ PUBLIC, Style \ 1 Story, Style \ RANCH, Terms \ Conventional Loan, Terms \ FHA Loan, Terms \ USDA, Terms \ VA Loan, WaterDescription \ PUBLIC, YearBuiltDescription \ Resale
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,078 sqft
- Parcel #: 01680826
- Zillow Home ID: 48313337
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $179-216K.
Market guideZillow predicts 97038 home values will rise 4.1% next year, compared to a 4.4% increase for Molalla as a whole. Among 97038 homes, this home is valued 7.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 28.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97038, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% lower than in Molalla, and 46.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 97038 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Molalla.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97038 home values.
|1236 Meadowlawn Pl Molalla, OR||$186K||3||1||1,078|
|1306 Meadowlawn Pl Molalla, OR||$199K||3||2.5||1,280|
|744 Saint James Pl Molalla, OR||$159K||--||--||--|
|741 Oriental Ct Molalla, OR||$165K||--||2||1,512|
|734 Saint James Pl Molalla, OR||--||--||--||--|
|1301 Meadowlawn Pl Molalla, OR||$211K||3||2||1,528|
|1230 Meadowlawn Pl Molalla, OR||$218K||3||2||1,629|
|1312 Meadowlawn Pl Molalla, OR||$186K||3||2||1,076|
|731 Oriental Ct Molalla, OR||$168K||--||--||--|
|1237 Meadowlawn Pl Molalla, OR||$190K||3||1||1,108|
|1307 Meadowlawn Pl Molalla, OR||$208K||3||2||1,376|
|724 Saint James Pl Molalla, OR||--||--||--||--|
|721 Oriental Ct Molalla, OR||--||--||--||--|
|1231 Meadowlawn Pl Molalla, OR||$212K||3||2||1,468|
|1313 Meadowlawn Pl Molalla, OR||$187K||2||1||1,070|
|743 Saint James Pl Molalla, OR||$180K||--||--||--|
|1224 Meadowlawn Pl Molalla, OR||$214K||3||2||1,528|
|1318 Meadowlawn Pl Molalla, OR||$209K||3||2||1,528|
|714 Saint James Pl Molalla, OR||--||--||--||--|
|1300 Meadowlark Pl Molalla, OR||$213K||3||2||1,488|
Nearby Schools in Molalla
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.