1300 Middlebury St, Elkhart, IN 465162 beds, 936 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 5,401 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 936 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 200604484008000012
- Zillow Home ID: 50606242
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1300 Middlebury Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46516 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 72.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.2% higher than in Elkhart, and 100% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46516 home values.
- 1304 Middlebury St Elkhart, IN$80K3--1,664
- 654 James St Elkhart, IN$77K2--1,352
- 708 James St Elkhart, IN$64K3--896
- Middlebury St Elkhart, IN--2--936
- Goshen Ave Elkhart, IN--------
- 1210 Middlebury St Elkhart, IN$68K311,448
- 702 James St Elkhart, IN$88K212,172
- 1215 Middlebury St Elkhart, IN$57K2--782
- 709 James St Elkhart, IN$68K3--1,088
- 1227 Middlebury St Elkhart, IN$64K321,152
- 1204 Middlebury St Elkhart, IN$72K311,668
- 701 James St Elkhart, IN$60K311,752
- 1312 Middlebury St Elkhart, IN$86K3--1,320
- 822 Goshen Ave Elkhart, IN$52K21601
- 1303 Middlebury St Elkhart, IN$73K3--1,264
- 1217 Center St Elkhart, IN$57K2--912
- 1314 Center St Elkhart, IN$86K3--1,870
- 1302 Center St Elkhart, IN$91K4--1,848
Nearby Schools in Elkhart
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005