1300 Shelton Ave, Nashville, TN 372165 beds, 2.5 baths, 4,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1933
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $380,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 955 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 380 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,340 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 190
- Lot width: 180
- Parcel #: 07207002400
- Zillow Home ID: 41086424
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1300 Shelton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the CCSI (South Inglewood) market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 53.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.9% greater than in Nashville, and 101.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent CCSI (South Inglewood) home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or CCSI (South Inglewood) home values.
- 1230 Shelton Ave Nashville, TN$171K321,991
- 1306 Shelton Ave Nashville, TN$306K322,019
- 1235 Kirkland Ave Nashville, TN$116K421,192
- 1239 Kirkland Ave Nashville, TN$134K421,497
- 1231 Kirkland Ave Nashville, TN$99K221,395
- 1303 Shelton Ave Nashville, TN$150K211,417
- 1228 Shelton Ave Nashville, TN$133K31850
- 1307 Shelton Ave Nashville, TN$210K421,680
- 1308 Shelton Ave Nashville, TN$280K411,636
- 1301 Shelton Ave Nashville, TN$124K311,103
- 1309 Shelton Ave Nashville, TN$162K41.51,497
- 1229 Kirkland Ave Nashville, TN$107K221,396
- 1224 Shelton Ave Nashville, TN$139K21826
- 1310 Shelton Ave Nashville, TN$131K31.51,168
- 1229 Shelton Ave Nashville, TN$164K311,332
- 1227 Kirkland Ave Nashville, TN$136K441,740
- 1311 Shelton Ave Nashville, TN$166K411,187
- 1227 Shelton Ave Nashville, TN$160K21967
- 1406 Kirkland Ave Nashville, TN$139K311,333
- 1404 Kirkland Ave Nashville, TN$139K321,138
Nearby Schools in Nashville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!