1300 Squibb Dr, Johnson City, TN 376015 beds, 4 baths, 4,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
There is absolutely nothing else like this in the city limits!
-7.4 acres of private living on a mountaintop - with all the advantages of city amenities. The home features unbelievable upgrades & renovations throughout since the current owners purchased less than three years ago.
-Beautiful in-ground POOL with new liner, new hot tub (neg.), recently-added composite deck and paver patio with natural stone firepit. Fresh exterior paint.
-Completely, custom built, open-concept 5BR, 3.5BA 4248 finished sq ft with Brazilian cherry hardwoods throughout the entire main level. 2 fireplaces (gas upstairs/wood burning in den).
-Master with his and hers en-suite bathrooms (separate shared jetted tub and shower) and cedar closets as well as attached sitting room or nursery with pocket doors.
-Brand new kitchen with top grade stainless appliances (gas stove) and granite countertops. Centrally located butler's bar area with sink and new custom copper bartops.
-Huge downstairs with full kitchen and berber carpet could function as a separate living quarters, rec room, in-law suite, or rental potential.
-Two decks overlooking the pool and gorgeous mountain-views (one open and one covered off the kitchen).
-2 garages: Attached 2-car garage upstairs with covered walk to front door as well as huge garage with two doors (one big enough to accommodate an RV or boat) downstairs. -Recently paved driveway.
-Functioning Fleenor security system with integrated smoke detectors in place.
-Tons of wildlife, fruit producing trees, native dogwoods and redwoods scattered throughout this property - originally set up as a golf course.
-Only 5 miles to the medical center and close to all the necessities! Priced to sell and move-in ready! 3% to buyer's agent offered by seller.
see full listing at http://fsbo.com/listings/listings/show/id/164439/
- Lot: 7.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $460,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Finished basement, 1570 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 5 spaces, 528 sqft
- Security System
- View: Mountain
- TWO FIREPLACES, 5+ CAR GARAGE
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,248 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 047I J 02300 000
- Zillow Home ID: 42569911
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1300 Squibb Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37601 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 22.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.6% lower than in Johnson City, and 19.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 37601 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Johnson City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37601 home values.
- 1409 Valley View Dr Johnson City, TN$121K--1.51,421
- 1407 Valley View Dr Johnson City, TN$103K--11,080
- 1405 Valley View Dr Johnson City, TN$141K--21,450
- 1411 Valley View Dr Johnson City, TN$135K422,185
- 1403 Valley View Dr Johnson City, TN$120K--1.51,512
- 1401 Valley View Dr Johnson City, TN$111K311,350
- 1413 Valley View Dr Johnson City, TN$107K--11,372
- 150 Woodstone Johnson City, TN$260K43.52,200
- 1406 Valley View Dr Johnson City, TN$120K--1.52,268
- 1402 Stoneybrook Dr Johnson City, TN$129K--1.51,125
- 1110 Topeka St Johnson City, TN$231K--21,860
- 1404 Valley View Dr Johnson City, TN$91K--11,066
- 1301 Squibb Dr Johnson City, TN--------
- 1402 Valley View Dr Johnson City, TN$87K--11,080
- 1409 Squibb Dr Johnson City, TN$120K--1.51,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!