1301 M St NW APT 303, Washington, DC 200051 bed, 1 bath, 836 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
LOCATION: 13th & M
-Walking distance to 2 Metro lines
-Beautiful Thomas and Logan Circles
-Popular 14th Street food, bar, and lounge corridor
-Whole Foods only 2 blocks away
-Rooftop Pool and Grills
-Beautiful, Quiet, Serene Courtyard
-24hour Business Center
-24hour Coffee Bar
-24hour Full-Size Gym (with personal trainers and free classes)
-24hour Concierge Service (including package and dry cleaning drop off)
-Granite Countertops with Black Appliances
INCENTIVES TO MOVE:
-$500/mo reduction in rent and August is free
-All costs to transfer apartment will be covered by me
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: None
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Floor size: 836 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2111503622
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1301 M St Nw APT 303
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Logan Circle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.2% lower than in Washington, and 80.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Logan Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Logan Circle home values.
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292