1301 Portage Ln, Woodstock, IL 600984 beds, 3 baths, 2,010 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $131,000
- Price/sqft: $65
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,010 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1308378001
- Zillow Home ID: 5038904
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1301 Portage Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60098, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.7% higher than in Woodstock, and 2702.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60098 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodstock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60098 home values.
- 1247 Portage Ln Woodstock, IL$207K32.51,770
- 1311 Portage Ln Woodstock, IL$194K32.51,232
- 1237 Portage Ln Woodstock, IL$163K----1,702
- 1250 Wood Dr Woodstock, IL$176K3--1,466
- 1260 Wood Dr Woodstock, IL$198K441,800
- 1321 Portage Ln Woodstock, IL$145K----1,761
- 1240 Wood Dr Woodstock, IL$181K----1,659
- 1300 Wood Dr Woodstock, IL$183K432,273
- 2027 Olmstead Dr Woodstock, IL$108K32.51,870
- 1230 Wood Dr Woodstock, IL$146K321,528
- 1227 Portage Ln Woodstock, IL$117K331,781
- 1310 Portage Ln Woodstock, IL$163K----1,260
- 1240 Portage Ln Woodstock, IL$215K42.52,197
- 1331 Portage Ln Woodstock, IL$111K31.51,238
- 1308 Wood Dr Woodstock, IL$149K----1,476
- 1320 Portage Ln Woodstock, IL$198K----1,607
- 1220 Wood Dr Woodstock, IL$208K----1,930
- Valerian Ln Woodstock, IL$207K----2,171
- Valerian Ln Woodstock, IL$161K----1,872
- 1217 Portage Ln Woodstock, IL$111K----768
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292