1301 S Howard Ave APT B20, Tampa, FL 336061 bed, 1 bath, 540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Multi Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $120
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Security System
- Gated Community, Remodeled, Unassigned Parking
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Shingle
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 540 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1176650802
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 66727287
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1301 S Howard Avenue APT B20
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tampa-Bayshore Gardens market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.8% less than in Tampa, and 62.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Tampa-Bayshore Gardens home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tampa-Bayshore Gardens home values.
- 1301 S Howard Ave APT B17 Tampa, FL$70K11540
- 1307 S Howard Ave # B18 Tampa, FL$70K11540
- 1301 S Howard Ave APT B19 Tampa, FL$71K1--540
- 1301 S Howard Ave # 10 Tampa, FL$119K21792
- 1301 S Howard Ave APT B22 Tampa, FL$77K21736
- 1301 S Howard Ave APT B24 Tampa, FL$66K11551
- 1301 S Howard Ave APT B13 Tampa, FL$69K11540
- 1301 S Howard Ave APT B14 Tampa, FL$65K11540
- 1301 S Howard Ave APT B9 Tampa, FL$62K11540
- 1301 S Howard Ave APT B15 Tampa, FL$79K11540
- 1301 S Howard Ave APT B10 Tampa, FL$65K11540
- 1301 S Howard Ave APT B16 Tampa, FL$64K11540
- 1301 S Howard Ave APT B12 Tampa, FL$62K11540
- 1301 S Howard Ave APT A21 Tampa, FL$79K21736
- 1301 S Howard Ave APT A22 Tampa, FL$83K21736
- 1301 S Howard Ave APT A23 Tampa, FL$67K11551
- 1301 S Howard Ave APT A24 Tampa, FL$67K11551
- 1301 S Howard Ave APT C18 Tampa, FL$99K21792
- 1301 S Howard Ave APT C19 Tampa, FL$94K21792
- 1301 S Howard Ave APT C17 Tampa, FL$99K21792
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!