1301 Union Ave, Fairfield, CA 945332 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $285,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 0 space, 444 sqft
- View: Park
- Address on Internet \ Full, Area \ Fairfield 7, County \ Solano, Living Room \ Fireplace(s), Multiple Listing Service \ BAREIS MLS, Property Type \ Residential, Sale/Lease-Rent \ Lease, Showing \ 24 Hr Notice, Showing \ Appt. Only, Showing \ Do Not Disturb, Showing \ Restricted Hours, Showing \ See Confidential Rmk, Status \ Active, Stories/Levels \ 1 Story, Style \ Traditional, Tenant Pays \ Electricity, Tenant Pays \ Garbage, Tenant Pays \ Heat, Tenant Pays \ Sewer
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0030091080
- Zillow Home ID: 15643769
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1301 Union Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94533, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.5% higher than in Fairfield, and 67.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94533 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fairfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94533 home values.
- 1235 Union Ave Fairfield, CA$339K412,199
- 1313 Union Ave Fairfield, CA$275K211,322
- 605 Oregon St Fairfield, CA$201K311,299
- 609 Oregon St Fairfield, CA$240K31980
- 636 Nevada St Fairfield, CA$336K----2,010
- 1223 Union Ave Fairfield, CA$231K----1,428
- 613 Oregon St Fairfield, CA$254K311,116
- 637 Nevada St Fairfield, CA$221K------
- 604 Oregon St Fairfield, CA$523K532,595
- 600 Oregon St Fairfield, CA$318K321,053
- 524 Bell Ave Fairfield, CA$215K311,086
- 1415 Union Ave APT 23 Fairfield, CA$269K11700
- 606 Utah St Fairfield, CA$432K----2,856
- 525 Bell Ave Fairfield, CA$264K311,496
- 608 Oregon St Fairfield, CA$515K532,100
- 617 Oregon St Fairfield, CA$228K31980
- 518 Bell Ave Fairfield, CA$194K21838
- 642 Nevada St Fairfield, CA$209K321,160
- 618 Utah St Fairfield, CA$183K21800
- 612 Oregon St Fairfield, CA$320K311,053
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!