13013 Cobble Stone St, Aubrey, TX 762274 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,947 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2014
- Cable Ready
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 644 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,947 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: R153713
- Zillow Home ID: 53938337
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 13013 Cobble Stone Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 76227 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 159.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 441.3% higher than in Denton, and 740.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 76227 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76227 home values.
- 7359 Somerset Ln Aubrey, TX$269K322,031
- 13025 Cobble Stone St Aubrey, TX$289K322,833
- 7333 Somerset Ln Aubrey, TX$240K321,933
- 7374 Somerset Ln Aubrey, TX$268K322,350
- 7315 Somerset Ln Aubrey, TX$425K443,012
- 7358 Somerset Ln Aubrey, TX$304K322,448
- 13014 Cobble Stone St Aubrey, TX$248K422,060
- 13014 Cobble Stone Denton, TX--------
- 7407 Somerset Ln Aubrey, TX$399K43.53,018
- 7400 Somerset Ln Aubrey, TX$249K422,194
- 7332 Somerset Ln Aubrey, TX$371K42.52,452
- 13038 Cobble Stone St Aubrey, TX$237K321,910
- 7301 Somerset Ln Aubrey, TX$294K422,351
- 7300 Somerset Ln Aubrey, TX$340K442,589
- 7316 Somerset Ln Aubrey, TX$227K322,061
- 7416 Somerset Ln Aubrey, TX$276K332,612
- 7457 Somerset Ln Aubrey, TX$235K522,150
- 7280 Somerset Ln Aubrey, TX$270K32.52,573
- 7279 Somerset Ln Aubrey, TX$259K421,954
- 7432 Somerset Ln Aubrey, TX$282K322,599
Nearby Schools in Denton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292