- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1302 Charlotte Ct, Norman, OK 730713 beds, 2 baths, 1,130 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $93,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 324 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,130 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0030220
- Zillow Home ID: 21733071
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1302 Charlotte Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73071, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.3% higher than in Norman, and 10.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1301 Charlotte Ct Norman, OK$68K321,112
- 1306 Charlotte Ct Norman, OK$92K321,080
- 1315 Beaumont St Norman, OK$92K321,076
- 1319 Beaumont St Norman, OK$89K32951
- 619 Albany Pl Norman, OK$81K31875
- 615 Albany Pl Norman, OK$102K31.5970
- 1323 Beaumont St Norman, OK$91K32951
- 623 Albany Pl Norman, OK$77K311,026
- 1305 Charlotte Ct Norman, OK$96K321,080
- 611 Albany Pl Norman, OK$81K21875
- 1310 Charlotte Ct Norman, OK$80K31966
- 1309 Charlotte Ct Norman, OK$94K321,080
- 627 Albany Pl Norman, OK$85K21875
- 1327 Beaumont St Norman, OK$87K22965
- 607 Albany Pl Norman, OK$89K21875
- 1313 Charlotte Ct Norman, OK$100K421,323
- 1314 Charlotte Ct Norman, OK$97K321,444
- 1320 E Boyd St Norman, OK$97K221,172
- 1331 Beaumont St Norman, OK$91K32951
- 1316 E Boyd St Norman, OK$99K31.51,293
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!