- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1302 Lawrence St, Muskogee, OK 744034 beds, 1.5 baths, 919 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $22,500
- Price/sqft: $24
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 784 sqft
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 919 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 116
- Parcel #: 014516
- Zillow Home ID: 21819491
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1302 Lawrence Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74403, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.1% higher than in Muskogee, and 20% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Muskogee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1203 Maple St Muskogee, OK$43K21672
- 1223 Maple St Muskogee, OK$44K21576
- 1225 Maple St Muskogee, OK$35K211,075
- 1304 Lawrence St Muskogee, OK$56K21942
- 1168 Maple St Muskogee, OK$77K31.51,075
- 1155 Maple St Muskogee, OK$36K311,011
- 1159 Maple St Muskogee, OK$57K311,025
- 1164 Maple St Muskogee, OK$70K31.51,385
- 1157 Maple St Muskogee, OK$33K21928
- 1158 Maple St Muskogee, OK$50K211,088
- 1154 Maple St Muskogee, OK$112K422,172
- 1152 Maple St Muskogee, OK$35K311,173
- 1202 Summit St Muskogee, OK$45K311,551
- 1204 Summit St Muskogee, OK$31K211,006
- 1212 Summit St Muskogee, OK$31K31960
- 1218 Summit St Muskogee, OK$38K211,251
- 1222 Summit St Muskogee, OK$55K41.5932
- 1226 Summit St Muskogee, OK$52K31.51,208
- 1205 Summit St Muskogee, OK$117K321,976
- 1229 Manitou St Muskogee, OK$33K211,100
Nearby Schools in Muskogee
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292