1302 Manning Way, Monroe, GA 306563 beds, 2 baths, 1,204 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $123,200
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 528 sqft
- Breakfast Nook, Electric Company: Georgia Power, Electric Range, Forced Air, Water Company: Barrow County, Pantry, Great Room, Central Air, Lawn Care Included, Eat In Kitchen, Vaulted Ceilings, Carpet, Neighborhood: Manning Gin, Gas Company: none, Vinyl
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,204 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: XX100A 002
- Zillow Home ID: 71750345
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1302 Manning Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30656 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 489.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 583% higher than in Atlanta Metro, and 1337.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30656 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Winder home values.
- 1304 Manning Way Monroe, GA$113K321,434
- 1300 Manning Way Monroe, GA$113K321,662
- 1306 Manning Way Monroe, GA$100K321,444
- 1301 Manning Way Monroe, GA$112K321,432
- 1308 Manning Way Monroe, GA$115K321,576
- 1303 Manning Way Monroe, GA$90K321,332
- 1310 Manning Way Monroe, GA$115K321,505
- 1305 Manning Way Monroe, GA$84K321,379
- 1307 Manning Way Monroe, GA$129K321,776
- 1312 Manning Way Monroe, GA$94K321,223
- 462 Gin Mill Dr Monroe, GA$90K321,634
- 463 Gin Mill Dr Monroe, GA$123K321,598
- 1314 Manning Way Monroe, GA$132K432,237
- 1316 Manning Way Monroe, GA$122K321,621
- 1313 Manning Way Monroe, GA--Studio----
- 465 Gin Mill Dr Monroe, GA$140K321,469
- 456 Manning Gin Rd Monroe, GA$67K211,046
- 453 Manning Gin Rd Monroe, GA$177K432,052
- 466 Gin Mill Dr Monroe, GA$90K321,319
- 468 Manning Gin Rd Monroe, GA$230K322,292
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!